Friday 2 September 2011

Braid banter.

Who knew hair could create so much banter, well believe you me it does where I work. So Thursday morning I plaited the barnet fair and clipped it up. I like plaits and it stops me playing with my hair which I know is annoying for everyone (including me..eeek). From the moment I entered the office the comments started:

1. " oh you look very....Russian' ?!
2. "Morning Heidi"
3. "Very Princess Leah"
4. "You look like the lady from 'the hand that rocks the cradle'" Good God
5. "You can tell you've just got back from Germany"...

As you can imagine the above created a significant amount of paranoia, so I went to check it out in the mirror (obviously I created the doo in front of a mirror but I did not expect such hair attention!), all looked well (to me). I won't shy away from wearing it again, however I might wait a while, and then when no-one's expecting it unleash the plaited doo again, just to shake things up a bit! Or maybe it won't generate any comments at all, that would be ok too.


Excuse the roots, they're on my 'to do'
xo.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. A lot. I see some braids in my future now...

    ReplyDelete