Saturday 3 September 2011

This weeks vintage finds.

I was psyched for this weeks thrift-shop tour, I was at the door ready to rummage at 9am sharp, two hours later I had a full bags worth and a much lighter purse. Oh well, I got some super bits.


1. Beautiful vintage glass dish with mirrored bottom (matches my phone too)
2. 24 pretty vintage hankies (so sweet) their purpose is TBC, but I will find one
3. A cute vintage girls dress, for my stock
4. The Snowman jigsaw puzzle (for LV around Christmas time)

I also found, two lovely pillow cases that I can add to my fabric stockpile, a vintage baby romper, a lovely playsuit for LV with flamingos on (I heart flamingos, so does she, they're our best), a polka dot top (for me) and some hand-painted cards.  I really did go a bit bonkers, but I couldn't be more pleased with my loot. 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment