Tuesday 26 July 2011

A homemade bow.

I told LV I'd make her a bow for her hair, I committed, so there was no option other than to deliver. I'm attending a course at the moment which promises to support me in becoming 'highly effective', I'm a bit sceptical, but I thought that the least I could do in an attempt to be a highly effective person was to deliver on a promise I'd made to the little lamb. It's a step in the right direction anyway. It didn't take long, it's quite sweet and I think she'll really love it. I feel a bit saintly that I've done something other than collapse in front of the TV tonight. I might even go as far as to say that I've been productive, oh my what have I become.....highly effective? Maybe. I've got two days left so we'll see.


I can't work out how to get this image to be landscape....I'm not as effective as I'd hoped.

xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment