Sunday 23 October 2011

What LV did.

We're loving Autumn, me because I like the nights drawing in and snuggling down all cosy indoors, LV because she gets to wear her new coat. It took us an hour to get out of the house yesterday morning, for one reason:
LV: 'MY SKIRT'S NOT FLIPPY ENOUGH! SEEEE'
Like a weak willed weak person I allowed her to try on every skirt/dress in her wardrobe to test them all out for 'flippiness', she finally settled on a blue and white checked boden skirt, I'll be trying to find more online today or I think we'll be in danger of same skirt syndrome, like LV's friend Jake who wears a superman outfit to nursery every day. Rob was at work so it was all about the girls and we had a super day:


We walked into town.


Had breakfast in the park.


On you marks...get set....GO! We had a race, I won. (Just kidding, she won). Note the 'flippy' skirt.


She found a 'spaceship' in the kitchen and played in it for 45 minutes!


And then we met up with friends Kathryn (my firend) and Jenson (LV's friend), who brought us a prize winning carrot to see. Shortly after this pic was taken LV took a bite out of it.

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment