Saturday 24 September 2011

Bits & Pieces.

A few bits and pieces from our lives this week.

Vintage thrifted dress picked up on a impromptu charity shop visit this week.

A juicy pineapple...we always buy pineapples, they look cool,  but because of this we keep them for ages, they go off and we never get to eat them = waste.

A lovely vintage velvet bag.

I LOVE Reese's pieces, so much so I could live in America simply because there is more availability within the Reese's portfolio of products there.

We tripped out for pizza, LV rode on Rob's shoulders, she likes to shout 'My daddy's got a baldy head', Rob doesn't like it so much.

A card to LV from Nanny & Grandad.

A spot of early morning viewing, I encourage this if LV wakes before the sun comes up.

Breakfast. Life's too short not to eat cake at every given opportunity. I made these bad boys last night.

More fun to come this weekend: We'll be visiting Peppery Pig (a peppa pig tribute!) and I'm off to an antiques fair tomorrow (I'll be practising breathing techniques today to ensure I stay in control - of my purse strings).
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment