Saturday 13 August 2011

Strawberry and Almond muffins.

It's true, I'm a bit obsessed with putting ground almonds into muffins, I think it's because I've not yet made muffins without ground almonds and because the muffins I've made so far have all turned out so delicious I'm convinced it's the key ingredient. Only time (and making muffins without ground almonds) will tell.

We've made blueberry muffins, cherry muffins but strawberry muffins were a new one for us and let me tell you this, they are my new fave!

LV was super keen to help and she had a great time, usually making muffins takes me about 15 mins prep time, with LV in tow it was a good hour..I'm definitely getting better at this patience thing.

I'd love to post a picture of our delicious delights but 'computer says no'.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment