Friday 12 August 2011

Cardigan love.

I love this cardigan.

source

It just so happens that my birthday is right around the corner (10 sleeps!), so I have very casually started a 'buy me this cardigan' campaign in the hope that Rob will do the honourable thing and buy his dear wife (me) this cardigan. Firstly, I very subtlety left the laptop open on the right page (nothing , too subtle), so I tried acting all cold whilst stating that 'the temperature's dropping, Autumn's on its way, I'll need a new jumper' (he looked at me like I was crackers), so, with my birthday only one week away I have taken a more direct approach: i have emailed him a link to it, with my size and mentioned that this would be a perfect birthday gift if accompanied by a nice box of chocolates. There, so I've not asked for it (verbally), Rob hasn't mentioned it (I hope he's read the email..!) so the element of surprise is still intact. I'm so excited.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment