Tuesday 16 August 2011

Computer says no.

Our laptop is broken and I'm distraught. I don't think there's any coming back from the type of broken our laptop is, the screen has gone wacky. Now, I was the last one to touch it, so I know the dear husband blames me. I on the other hand know I was last one to touch it (I unplugged my i-phone) but I can't see how that destroyed the screen?! So I blame LV, I caught her standing on the laptop the very morning the screen died, however in her defence, it was the husband that left the laptop on the floor for LV to stand on. In summary, we all played a part in the demise of our four month old laptop. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're covered on our home insurance. Nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation, A dropped our ipad on the floor and cracked the corner of the screen. Will be £240 to fix unless the insurance covers it. So I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just rubbish isn't it....we haven't looked into getting ours fixed yet, so annoying.

    ReplyDelete