Wednesday 17 August 2011

Nits at nursery.


I collected LV from nursery yesterday to be told the dreaded news that there were nits at nursery, and that the child that had been sent home was one of LV's pals, and to keep an eye out for the little blighters in LV's hair. So, I was a little peeved, do you really not notice if your child has nits? So I got LV home, combed her hair with a nit comb but found no evidence of them. phew. When I collected LV from nursery today (groundhog day) I asked whether there had been any other cases...to be told that the nit invested child had returned to nursery that morning to be turned away. What was this parent thinking?! Did you not get the memo? Your child has nits....please don't force it upon the rest of us. I am furious. I can appreciate that it's difficult to take time off when your child can't attend nursery, but seriously? to send them back into nursery  to inflict this on more people is just selfish.

I have combed again tonight and still nothing...fingers crossed. It makes my head itch just writing about it...yuk.
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment