Thursday 19 May 2011

Wedding Day...at nursery

As I lay in bed last night drifting gently towards a peaceful 8 hours I was gripped with panic as I remembered that it was fancy dress at nursery tomorrow, but not just that (I have an emergency Minnie mouse costume for these times) the theme was weddings! LV doesn't have any white dresses, no princess costumes, no tiaras, nothing remotely weddingy. A problem. Then it occurred to me, LV does have a pair of bunny ears (from last months Easter bunny party), she could go as the Wedding Bunny! Thank goodness, a solution, so I went to sleep having solved this dilemma. When I woke I must admit the idea wasn't quite so genius, but I decided to go with it and LV was all over the idea!

Here she is, the Wedding Bunny!


She definitely stood out from the crowd.
xo.

1 comment: