Friday 20 May 2011

Auction Day.

Friday is my favourite day of the working week, for obvious reasons. There is another reason why I love Friday's though and that's because it's auction day...well, not strictly true, Saturday is auction day but Friday is lot release day! Yippee. I like to view everything online, make a list of rooms/lots I want to see and then wait impatiently for the working day to end and my auction adventure to begin. I have managed to get some great pieces at the auction including a G-plan sideboard, an Ercol drop leaf table with stickleback chairs, a chest of drawers, a floor lamp and a gilt framed mirror all for very reasonable prices. Today I'm on a new mission, a mission to find gorgeous vintage china, I'm doing this for a number of reasons:
1. I love it
2. My hen do is a tea party (to start with) and I need some equipment
3. I love it
4. I'm hosting a Strawberry tea party for Cancer Research UK in July and can use it for this
5. I love it
I think you'll agree a trip to the auction is indeed a must. This is what I'll be keeping an eye out for:


Love

Love

Love.

xo.





No comments:

Post a Comment