Thursday 12 May 2011

Is it mad to get excited about a fridge?

I'm thinking that the answer to this question is definitely yes, but I just can't help it. I love looking at pictures of kitchens, I drift off into 'dream home' zone where I fantasize about how I could decorate my own. I have what I want in my minds eye, a cosy hub for all family activity, where we cook, relax, eat together....I'm collecting the contents and will hopefully make my vision a reality someday soon. Until then check out this amazing fridge!


It's massive...love the colour too and then I found this...

an amazing pastel coloured cooker!

Dreamy.

I just totally love them. A kitchen with items like these above would definitely inspire me to spend more time there thus forcing me to learn to cook something other than cake?! and if it didn't, I'd just sit in it, admiring it, all day long.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment