Monday 2 May 2011

Honeymoon wardrobe...

We haven't actually decided where we're going on our honeymoon yet and with only 2 months to go I'm starting to feel the panic rising...the problem is too much choice and not enough direction. Agreeing on a honeymoon location is definitely on this weeks 'to do' list. More importantly though, I am keen to firm up my holiday wardrobe, difficult when I don't know where we're going, but we'd like it to be hot, so I've based my honeymoon wardrobe browsing around this must have (heat). All of the below are from Topshop:






I also stumbled across this beauty from Whistles, obviously not for honeymoon, maybe for work?!:


Love.

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how excited for you. I remember shopping for my honeymoon clothes and spending a fortune on a jacket in a little boutique. I ended up giving it to my mum because I put on that much weight, it doesn't fit me anymore. It's my eight wedding anniversary today so I'm right there with you on the weddings!!

    Enjoy the prep.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete