Wednesday 13 April 2011

Inviting...

I have written out, addressed and stamped 25% of our wedding invites and I can't face doing any more, not tonight. We've had a busy few days with wedding related activities, Monday night we talked menus with our venue, Tuesday night we talked prayers and hymns with the vicar and then tonight I had a dress fitting (amazing!) and as mentioned invitation writing. My dress is by designer Claire Pettibone, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and very nearly bought it before even trying it on, insane I know but wedding dresses will do that to a woman! I bought the dress 8 months ago and am still totally in love with it, I can't wait to spend a whole day sashaying around in it.

Check out Claire Pettibone's beautiful bridal collection here: Claire Pettibone

I'm mega excited but also a bit exhausted by it all. It's dance night tomorrow night so am super psyched about that. Another reason for feeling totally worn out today is the stress I endured while trying to win another cake stand on ebay (I don't need another cake stand I just like to feed my addiction)...it got a bit competitive in the last minute and even though I won (hurahhh!) I still felt annoyed that I had been drawn into a bidding war in the last minute....don't these people realise I need the stand more than they do?! Luckily I have cupcake ingredients in the cupboard, that should soften the blow (for Rob) when he realises there is yet another cake stand in the kitchen.

Small, yet perfectly formed.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment