Wednesday 20 April 2011

2.5 is a pretty funny age...

LV has started to really amuse us, I don't know whether it's genuinely funny or funny because I am her mother but she tends to say the funniest things first thing in the morning.
Yesterday, 6am: LV  "My Mummy, GET ME, I have been good all night" reasonable enough, so I go into her bedroom and she says "It's cold and it stinks!" oh right, ok then, we best get you up!

Yesterday, 7am: Me "So I was thinking that this weekend if the weather's nice we could go on a snail hunt, do you fancy that?" LV "Ummm ok, we find crabs and turtles as well?" Unlikely, but we could try.

Today, 5.30am: LV " I want a piece of cake" Me "No way, it's 5.30am go back to sleep" LV "No way" Fair enough and so we got up (I didn't give her cake, mainly because she didn't say please).

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment