Wednesday 7 December 2011

Train etiquette part trois.

Don't panic, I'll keep it brief, I know, yawn another train etiquette post, but seriously us Brits have a lot to answer for. I managed to avoid all pervy looking characters today as I boarded the train from London St Pancras, however what I did not anticipate was that the suited and booted businessman with iPad in tow would whip out a pastie! I mean what the freaking hell? Everyone knows that pasties reek, so why on earth would you think it acceptable to eat one not only in public but on a train where by default you impose it's quite distinct aroma on all those in the carriage in which you reside! Please add your 'Amen' to the comment section below if you agree! (and in return I promise to never post about trains again!)
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment