Sunday 4 December 2011

It's a bit Christmassy around these parts.

Today we decorated, we are running out of free weekends before Christmas and as we had a couple of friends coming over for LV's faux birthday (She's 3 on the 6th, but we'll be in work) we got on with making our home all about Christmas. First the tree went up, then the second tree, then the wreath on the front door and the smoking men were placed, Elf was of course playing in the background. I'm pretty pleased with the result:

Tree 1.

Tree 2.



LV's guests arrived and she opened her presents:

Moon dough...I regretted buying this, it ended up all over the rug.

Horay.

LV was keen to get her new snugly dressing gown on.

xo.



2 comments:

  1. Just popped by via Twitter - the pic of your daughter in a new dressing gown made me LOL as it's soooo similar to a pic of my 18 month old back in 1997! (Now a 6th former!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so excited to have it on! Time does fly by so quickly, LV was 3 this week however I sometimes feel like I'm dealing with a sixth former!x

    ReplyDelete