Friday 4 November 2011

Mummy I chopped Liz.

LV moved upstairs at nursery two weeks ago, all was going well, until this week. We've had reports of moons instead of suns on behaviour charts, plenty of time kicking back in 'time out', a collision which resulted in a significant bruise, but most seriously a 'chopping' incident. Yes, my three year old is a crazed, chopping, pain inflicting, danger-mouse! She attempted, but did not succeed in chopping her key-worker simply to get her attention....well, it worked she certainly got the attention she wanted. If that's not bad enough this incident was followed with another...

Me 'Hi LV, have you had a good day'
LV 'Yes but Liz told me off'
Me 'Oh no, why?'
LV 'Because George cried'
Me 'Why did George cry?'
LV 'Because he banged his head......on my leg'
Me 'oh, how did that happen'
LV 'I lifted my leg and his head banged it, he banged my leg...I didn't cry'
Me 'Poor George'
LV 'Poor LV'

I find these interactions too funny to worry about her behaviour. Then, today in Morrison's:

LV 'I want a treat'
Me 'uh, after this week I don't think so'
LV 'how about a hamster'
Me 'pardon, did you say a hamster?'
LV 'Yes, a hamster, called Julian'

WHAT???? I need to be stricter, but first I need to suppress my laughter.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment