Monday 20 June 2011

We're going to Barcelona baby!

We've been rushed off our feet. I need a holiday. Working, looking after a little one and organising a wedding will tire a gal out, I am proof. I'm starting to feel a little bit nervous but mostly a lot tired. I'm looking forward to our friends and family descending over the next few days but I'm also anxious about what still needs to be done. I finish work Wednesday so only two days to go and then the big day can be my sole focus. I've been so focussed on the wedding I haven't put any thought into the fact that we're flying to Barcelona one week today. I haven't planned any outfits, maybe I can spare 10 minutes Thursday at approximately 2pm to do that.


Barcelona we're coming to visit. Be kind, we're pretty tired.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment