Friday 27 May 2011

Monsoon mad.

I love Monsoon. I love their ladieswear, but I am mostly smitten with their childrenswear. They make the cutest clothes for little girls, I truly adore them. They are pricey (in my opinion) and it's hard to justify spending lots of money on clothes that will get covered in food/paint/mud within 5 minutes, but they are quite simply lovely.

Baby Girl Katie Blouse £18

Baby Girl Polly Shell Top £24 

Elizabeth Print Jumpsuit £26

Baby Girl Cicely Check Camisole £18

Baby Girl Gingham Playsuit £16

I caved...I bought...I had to. LV is now the proud new owner of the Baby Girl Gingham Playsuit. This will be her 'best' summer outfit, she can wear it to EVERYTHING that requires a 'best' outfit like friends birthday parties or sitting nicely on the sofa not playing with anything messy. Perfect.

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment