Tuesday 31 May 2011

Beautiful wedding.

With just 3 and a half weeks to go I'm fizzing with nervous energy, I'm not nervous about getting married (much), I'm nervous about everything coming together in time. I'm sure it will, I just have to stay focused. We achieved a lot last week:

My ring - check
Robs suit and shoes - check
Hymn book ready for order of service - check
Paid church fee - check
Had dress fitting and hair trial - check

Still outstanding:
Robs ring
Order of service
Table plan
Meeting with photographer

I know they'll be other things, but it makes me feel better thinking I have everything in hand. I can't believe how quickly it's come around.

I stumbled upon the below shoot about a year ago, I love the detail, I love the retro feel, I love everything about it.




So sweet, fingers crossed our day will be just as lovely...I wonder if Rob could learn to juggle in 3 weeks.....too much?
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment