Sunday 11 March 2012

I heart retro prints.

Yesterday LV and I hit the shops early. I was focused and ruthless. We didn't get much, some face paints for her and a camping chair for me. I have wanted one of these chairs since last Summer, well, I wanted two, but there was only one there so the hunt for another will continue, but these retro camping chairs can reach a fair amount of dollar on ebay! Not that I'm going to sell it, I'm going to hide it in the shed and when we get some nice weather I'm going to bring it out and hope Rob doesn't feel the need to mention yet another of my random purchases. It was £2.99 and is surprisingly comfortable and very light, perfect for taking to the seaside. We rarely go to the seaside, but when we do, we'll be prepared!



I also stumbled across another typewriter....oh what to do. I didn't buy it, telling myself if it was still there today then I should buy it.....I'll let you know.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment