Tuesday 26 April 2011

Treasured family photographs...

I have a whole bunch of old family photographs that I treasure, I have a few displayed at home and the rest I keep in a vintage vanity case, because they deserve a good home. I look at them a lot, I show them to LV and I tell her about her family, those who are still with us and sadly those who are not. She's a bit young to understand who's who but it's fun and one day I hope she'll treasure these photos as much as I do now. I love that they represent a moment in time that is lost but never forgotten.


Grandma Renee, Grandad James and Auntie Elsie - 1950's


Aunt Christine, Uncle Phil, Mum, Nan (Edith) and Cousin Math - 1970's


Nan (Edith), Grandma Renee, Grandad James - 1970's


Bryan & Lynda (my lovely mum and dad) - 1971


Bryan & Lynda - 1971

xo.

1 comment:

  1. these photographs are awesome--makes me want to find some of my own:)

    ReplyDelete